Built on groundbreaking technology from the standard product portfolios of NetApp and Cisco, FlexPod simplifies and modernises IT with proven continuous innovation, delivering unmatched application performance, the broadest support for any cloud strategy, and improved operational efficiency to accelerate data centre transformation and business evolution.
Why Sell FlexPod?
FlexPod® presents you with the opportunity to deliver a converged infrastructure solution that does not compromise capabilities or flexibility. When you sell FlexPod, you’ll:
Expand Your Business
- Deliver technology to a business which enables hybrid-cloud and on-prem solutions from the same infrastructure with flexible components and security to adapt to changing requirements.
- Gain the opportunity through product specialisation to brand your own FlexPod offerings based on your specific applications, support, services, etc.
Customers are looking for simplicity
- FlexPod is a forward-looking, cloud-connected CI platform that is a sound strategic and architectural solution for customer looking toward a hybrid cloud strategy
- FlexPod is a data centre architecture that incorporates and evolves to handle both current enterprise workloads and newer applications
- Cisco and NetApp continue to invest in the FlexPod program with new and updated designs covering infrastructure and application requirements that businesses are using now
The Market Opportunity
- Cloud and virtualisation consistently rank among a CIOs' top priorities
- ESG research shows economic value of refreshing with modern FlexPod systems with NetApp AFF1
International Data Corporation (IDC) Worldwide Quarterly Converged Systems Tracker, worldwide converged systems market revenue grew 0.3% year over year to $3.9 billion during the third quarter of 2020 (3Q20)
- Revitalize your sales with 385%+ year-over-year growth of NetApp's All Flash Array.
- Take advantage of $775M run rates for NetApp flash with a potential Cisco value of $1B when sold as FlexPod.
- Up to 20X AFF storage performance
- 208% faster SQL response times
- 100+ world record benchmarks
- 83% faster provisioning with ACI + UCS
- 20-30% reduction in application testing time
- 70% of engineering time reclaimed
- 76% ROI in just 17 months*
- Free storage controller upgrade
- Flash performance at the price of disk
Talk the Talk: Drivers Pushing End-Users to Go FlexPod
Customers are interested in cloud, virtualisation, and converged infrastructures because their existing data centres are ill-equipped to help them overcome several considerable roadblocks. As a result, you should target organisations experiencing these key business and operational challenges:Business Challenges
- Slow, complex, expensive application deployment
- Applications that require faster storage response and higher IOPS
- Inefficient orchestration and cumbersome network automation
- Complex multitenancy support
- Transitioning workloads to cloud data centers
- Ensure business continuity
- Cutting energy consumption
- Improving asset utilization
- Simplifying complex, time-consuming provisioning cycles
- Ensuring ongoing system and application integrity, and availability
- Scale further and faster
- Supporting growth of Internet of Everything (IoE) device data
FlexPod solution family
Multiple categories for different customers and users
- Enterprise Private Clouds
- Software Defined Data Centers (SDDCs)
- Unified Scale-out Storage
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructures
- Enterprise-scale Database Implementations
- Secure Multitenancy
- Superior Business Continuity and Data Protection
- Reduce your data center footprint while adding the power you need to run tomorrow’s business applications.
- Enable your business to manage more systems and storage in less time through the power of virtualization.
- Never outgrow your data center by consolidating your apps and data on this affordable, agile and flexible solution.
3D FlexPod Virtual Tour
Explore why FlexPod is the ideal converged
infrastructure solution for your modern data center.